HIGHLIGHTS FROM THURSDAY, 6/16
On the Influence of Money: Sen. Russ Feingold, who joined us for the first time ever at Netroots Nation: "Speech doesn't corrupt. Money corrupts—and money isn't speech." Watch his full address here.
On Fear and Hate: Former Vermont Governor Howard Dean: "The future is ours. It does not belong to the Tea Party ... right now, the Republican party is trying to roll us back to the '50s—the 1850s." Click here to watch more.
Countdown to 2012: Keith Olbermann kicked off our keynote with a message for the Netroots—and confirmed that he'll be a keynote speaker at Netroots Nation 2012 (location TBA). Click here to watch the video.
Video Archive: Click here to see archived videos from all the sessions we streamed today.
FOLLOW AT HOME GUIDE FOR FRIDAY, 6/17
The following keynotes and panels will be streaming live. All times are central time. Full descriptions of each session are available here.
9 to 10:15 a.m.
- Immigration and the Power of the Latino Vote: Why Harry Reid Came Back and Alex Sink Sunk
- Engaging Progressives in the Fight to Save Public Education
- Promoting People of Color in the Progressive Blogosphere
- Tiger Moms vs. Mama Grizzlies: Engaging Moms to Advance the Progressive Agenda
1:45 to 2:45 p.m.
3 to 4:15 p.m.
- Dirty Energy: The Fight Against Coal, Oil, Natural Gas and Nuclear Power
- Revitalizing Manufacturing: The Road to Renewed Job Growth
- Bullies and the Blogosphere: Creating Safe Spaces in Our Schools and Online
- FTW: Social Networks, Down and Dirty for Change
- Countering Hate Speak that Villainizes Workers and Unions
- Changing of the Guard: Youth Leading Democracy
- Ask a Sista: Black Women Muse on Politics, Policy, Pop Culture and Scholarship
- Working the Refs: How the Right Influences the Media (and How We Can, too)
JOIN THE CONVERSATION ON TWITTER
To follow the action on Twitter, follow @Netroots_Nation and search the #nn11 hashtag.