Become an Election Reporter!It's easy. When you find out local results or other election-related news that might be of interest to others, post it on Facebook or on Twitter.
If you don't want to report, you can follow the news on Twitter and Facebook
Here's how, step by step:
1) Click on the Facebook icon to go to the Keystone Progress Facebook page
2) Click on the "Like" on the upper right side of the page
3) Post your news in the "Post" section where it says "Write something"
1) Click on the Twitter icon to go to the Keystone Progress Twitter page
2) Click on "Follow" in the upper right corner
3) Send your news to all Keystone Progress followers by using @KeystoneProgres (only one s)
4) Use the hashtag #PaElect to reach everyone interested in the election.
5) A typical "Tweet" might look like this: Smith leads Jones by 67 votes in CD 29. 10% of vote in @KeystoneProgres #PaElect
6) Remember that you only have 140 characters for your Twitter post.
Thanks for all you do.
|Help us build a progressive future in Pennsylvania by contributing to Keystone Progress.|