The Pennsylvania Progressive Summit is only a little more than 2 weeks away! Hundreds of progressive activists will be gathering at the Sheraton Station Square on the weekend of January 22-23.
We have an incredible weekend planned that will educate and motivate us to work for victories and fight back the right-wing attacks on our hard-won gains.
Here are a few highlights:
· Major speakers, including Rep. Raul Grijalva (D, AZ), co-chair of the Progressive Congressional Caucus; Jim Dean, Chair of Democracy for America; Leo Gerard, International President of the United Steelworkers; Sen. Bob Casey; former Rep. Joe Sestak; and more to be announced.
· 72 workshops on issues and organizing techniques and skills;
· An Organizer Training Track, organized by Democracy for America with support from Keystone Progress. This track includes 18 sessions on Field, Communications/Messaging, Online Organizing/Social Media and Fundraising/Finance.
· Regional, issue and identity caucuses to help us get better organized;
· The Pennsylvania Progressive Awards Dinner, where we’ll recognize leading individuals and activists;
· Music for Progress, featuring progressive musicians;
· And more!
But space is limited! Register today to make sure you don’t miss out!